Make polar alignment easier and more comfortable with these custom made azimuth bolts.
The larger knobs make adjustments easier & more precise. A wider range of motion is also possible, because of the more ergonomic nature of these replacements.
For the M6 bolts, the longer thread length compared to stock bolts also assists during polar alignment, by giving you a larger adjustment range in azimuth.
- The M6 bolts have a thread length of 45mm, this is 5-15mm longer than what comes on mounts that use this size.
Comes in a set of two.
The following is a list of mounts that have been confirmed to work with the upgraded bolts. Most mounts that use the following threads for azimuth will work as well: M6-1.0mm, M10-1.5mm, or M12-1.75mm.
Contact me if you are unsure if your mount will work with the bolts.
- CEM25P & CEM26
- iEQ45 Pro
- Vixen Super Polaris
- HEQ5/Orion Sirius
- Sky-Watcher Star Adventurer
- AZ-EQ5 (this mount requires extra long bolts)
- Sky-Watcher EQ6/Orion Atlas I/NEQ6
- Sky-Watcher EQ6-R Pro / Orion Atlas II
Please see the link below for important information in regards to shipping (opens in a new window).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.