These risers lift your entire telescope 2.5" (64.80mm) above the dovetail bar, which as a result allows for the full rotation of the focuser, and the ability to balance the scope properly.
Risers also prevent off axis guiders & filter wheels from pressing against the ground when the scope is not being used.
! Thicker dovetail bars will require longer screws (see diagram).
- Intended for use on refractors with an aperture of 85mm or smaller.
- Rated for use down to -25C (-13F) and up to 80C (176F) temperatures
Compatibility is based on the type of thread your tube rings use. The majority of refractor rings use an M6 thread, but some brands such as Stellarvue and Sky-Watcher use a 1/4-20" imperial thread.
- Select the relevant screw type for your refractor.
- If you are unsure what type of screws you need, both can be purchased for an additional cost.
- Two 2.5" (64.80mm) tall riser blocks made out of PETG material.
- Two M6-1.0x75mm or 1/4-20x3" screws.
- If the "both" option is selected, then you will get four screws in total (metric & imperial).
Pictured telescope(s) is/are not included.
Please see the link below for important information in regards to shipping (opens in a new window).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.